Venison ground meat
1. Use a 60% venison & 40% pork ratio for optimal taste and flavor.
2. Cut all meat into chunks, slightly frozen meat will work best for this.
3. Set up grinder with clean tray or pan for grind meat to fall into.
4 Place meat chunks into grinder making sure to evenly grind all meat types
( we add 1 lb of uncured bacon for additonal flavor)
5. Continue with grind process until all meat has been used.
6. Take ground meat and run it through the grinder for a second time. (This will give the ground meat a uniform blend and a store bought look.
7. Package preferably in freezer bags and store in freezer. This works great for burgers!!!